Tuesday 13 July 2010

Intro...

I'm Emma a female photographer based in Teesside, North East UK.

Mainly focused on Portrait & Wedding Photography, lately i have been lucky enough to have been asked to photograph and get involved with other areas of photography, such as Events and Nursery school portraits.

Portraits can cover all ages, inclusive of pets! Different packages are also availble to suit everyone from Model Portfolios and Actors headshots, to Newborn's 1st year, and Portrait birthday party session's.

With all of my packages i offer a print or disc option (rarely found with other photographers) to suit you and what you want. The disc option means high resoultion photographs on disc so you are free to print as you want.


I aim to be affordable and different, I like to work in a relaxed unobtrusive manner. For Portraits Session's i have a portable studio, but where possible i often do photoshoots on location using local areas like parks and woods, or even beaches (when we get the weather!)
I do prefer shooting on location as i feel it can often give an interesting feel to a photograph, but also people tend to be more relaxed outdoors, especially children who get to run around and have fun, whilst even unaware they are been photographed.

I take time when it comes to the processing of the photographs, i like to make sure that each and every photograph is at the very best it can be, if that means by simply turning the picture to black and white, or making the picture high key, adding special effects or one of my favourite effects - selective colouring.

One of my photographs -the lollipop (as featured on my homepage on my website) is currently been shown in a Gallery after i was shortlisted in an Internation Photography Competition from 12,000 enteries.

I have many extciting projects in the pipeline, one HUGE, which is really exciting and i will be sharing more details of in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment